Open Shop, the Tuesday Night Silversmithing edition. Tonight is a quieter night, so there will be no use of slab saws, trim saws, or hard grinding wheels.
The fee for an Open Shop night is $15, effective 1 March 2023. There are other shop plans available, with increased savings for advance purchase. See your Shop Supervisor for details.
For COVID precautions, we follow CDC Guidance and Anne Arundel County guidance locally. Masking is optional.
- You do not have to register for this event online, but if you wish to do so, please note that you must be a member and be signed into the website to do so.
- The Shop Supervisor is the final word on safety, and can eject you from the premises if necessary. It shouldn't ever come to this, of course, but it's their show.
- You will be signing a COVID-specific liability release form if you register for this event online, and you may be asked to sign one in person as well to avoid any misunderstandings.
- If you register and later realize you will not make it to Open Shop, please cancel as soon as you know. You will receive a full refund.
- Please speak with the Shop Supervisor if you have any questions during Open Shop, whether they be about coronavirus precautions, safety, or just need help with your project. Before or after Open Shop, feel free to ask on the Facebook group, or send an email to email@example.com.